Wednesday 15 February 2012

Self Portrait: the things i do when wasting time...

Urgh! Editing my book. Brainity hurt. Grammar fail. Lost in the words. Eyes gone square from staring at the computer screen. Wrists clicking with pre-arthritic spasms! I am supposed to be finishing my edit of said book, but there are moments when i think it will drive me insane before i get there. Usually when i start having full on conversations with the spider hanging from the corner in the bathroom. Thats when i know i need to take a break. So while clicking through reams of 'photo-albums' in the interests of wasting time, i found some pics i took one morning after sleeping with my make up on like a bad bad girl. i was supposed to be finishing writing, but rather loosing my mind and playing with the photo-booth function of the lap top...Yes, i'm not proud, but there it is. And here they are:







Love, lust and fairy-star-dust
Cherry Blossom





No comments:

Post a Comment