Wednesday 1 June 2011

INTRODUCING...

Monkey! My cat, Ethan, aka 'Monkey', is famous for one reason and one reason only:


HIS SIZE!!!
He is a fat fat fat fat fat fat FAT cat! He's been on a diet forever now, and still doesn't seem to ever loose any weight. Poor thing. I have decided, 2 years into his low calorie, low G.I. prescribed reduced-fat pellet diet, that he is just 'big-boned'.

So in the interest of getting people to look past his big-bonedness...

Step Right Up folks!


Witness the worlds BIGGEST cat, in ways you have never seen him before!  Join me on this little tour of all the other wonderful things he is...


...A schmodel,



...a tech-savvy computer nerd,



...good natured at the holidays,




...a VERY accommodating foot-warmer,



...a prim, polite little poser,



...and a TOTAL cuddle slut! This is one of his favorite spots - snuggled up under the duvet with me in my arm-nook, just his little nose sticking out for air. HOW CUTE?!?!?




I love him more than ANYTHING in the world! ...Other than Husband of course :)


Love, lust and fairy-star-dust
Cherry Blossom











No comments:

Post a Comment